Ticket Terms and Conditions
TICKET LIMITS AND AVAILABILITY
W&M Dance Projects of Calgary Association (herein known as “W&M”) administers WildDogs International Screendance Festival (herein known as “WildDogs”).
All attendees, regardless of age, require a ticket in order to attend a ticketed and/or “by RSVP” events of W&M and WildDogs.
TICKET PURCHASE AND DELIVERY
Tickets are online only. We may, at no guarantee, sometimes operate an in-person Box Office that is open 30-minutes before the start time of ticketed events.
Upon successful purchase online using a credit card or debit card, tickets will be issued to you electronically to your email. This email will contain both a link to your account on Showpass (which is the Calgary-based ticketing service provider W&M and WildDogs uses) where you can find your ticket(s) as well as an attached .PDF of your tickets. The ticket(s) will have a QR code that we’ll use to scan you in on the date of the event that you are attending in-person. You can either print your ticket(s) or present them on a mobile device. However, should you forget or should your mobile device, then we will be able to print them onsite for you.
If, however, you arrive at the venue on the day of an event and purchase tickets onsite (Box Office is open 30-minutes prior to the event start time) then we are able to take credit card and debit payment only and will be able to print and provide you a physical copy of your ticket.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGE
W&M and WildDogs has a no-refund and no-exchange policy. However, if you purchased a ticket for an event with multiple dates, then exchanges may be made for the same event on another date, pending ticket availability. Please use the contact form at wilddogs.ca for exchange requests.
However, in the event that an event is cancelled, patrons who purchased their ticket(s) will automatically be refunded through Showpass (this may take up to 7 business days). W&M and WildDogs can only issue refunds to ticket holders who have purchased their tickets through W&M and WildDogs. If you purchased your ticket from elsewhere, then you will need to contact them. All refunds will be made to the card that was used to make the purchase and will not be refunded to alternate cards.
By ordering a ticket to an event of W&M and/or WildDogs, you agree to W&M and WildDogs sending you occasional promotional emails unless you elect otherwise in your Showpass account or via the unsubscribe link in a promotional email.
Furthermore, by ordering or purchasing a ticket through W&M and/or WildDogs at a third-party venue, then you are consenting to W&M and/or WildDogs sharing your email address and other information with the third-party venue for customer service purposes. Those involved in the event may use your information to contact you via email or other means, to send you marketing or other materials. Please contact them directly to learn about their policies and/or to update your preferences. Your information will not be sold or given to third-parties not involved with the event.
By purchasing a ticket, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will adhere to the age limitations set forth by the event organizer;
- Use of recording devices varies by venue and on-site staff will have information on what is and is not permitted; however, any use of flash photography or video is strictly prohibited;
- W&M and/or WildDogs is not responsible for lost or stolen items;
- You agree that filming and photos of the event may be used for promotional purposes, without compensation to you or your party;
- You agree that you and/or anyone from your party may be ejected from the premises for behaviour considered inappropriate, threatening, aggressive, disruptive, illegal, and/or otherwise, regardless of the circumstances, at the discretion of management and that you or anyone from your party will not be refunded the cost of your and/or their ticket value.